Storm Mountain Orthopaedics participates with most insurance plans in the Yampa Valley. Primary Care Physician pre-approval may be required with certain plans. The time and need for pre-approval varies depending on your insurance carrier. Payments are due at the time of service. Please be familiar with your insurance plan, deductibles and co-pays. Our billing office will submit insurance forms on your behalf.
We participate with the following Insurance Companies (Subject to Change):
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Workers’ Compensation
- Child Health Plan
- Cigna/Great West Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
- United HealthCare
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- Colorado Indigent Care Program
Don’t See your Insurance Here? Feel free to contact us to see if we now take your insurance.
We ask all patients to present proof of insurance coverage at the time of their visits.
Workers’ Compensation patients should bring the following information to the first visit along with SMO Check-In Documentation:
- phone number of your employer’s workers’ compensation
- Workers’ compensation carrier
- claim number
- A letter from your employer or workers compensation insurance carrier to verify coverage
- The reported date of injury
- Name, address, and telephone number of referring physician (when applicable)